3/7/11

Busyness and a maternity shoot

This week has been super busy! It started last Sunday with our first open house, followed by another on Tuesday, Thursday and again Sunday with showings by appointment in between! Whew!! And let me just say keeping a house picked up and stainless steal appliances fingerprint free for a week with a toddler running around is nearly impossible! But somehow, with God's help, we pulled it off! On top of all that our precious little girl had a GI virus, sinus infection and burst eardrum all in the same week!
Needless to say Josh and I enjoyed our one night a month of tv watching tonight as a reward for making it through!
 In the midst of the craziness I had the opportunity to take some maternity pictures for our good friends Nate and Kristi. This was my first attempt at anything photography and I was quite nervous but surprisingly pleased with the results. Nate and Kristi were so great and patient with me as I learned the ropes. I have A LOT to learn about my camera and the art of photography but it made for a fun Saturday morning. Here are a few of my favorites.
 
We are preparing now for our trip to Nashville over spring break to visit Josh's family! It will be nice to be back in the south for a bit and spend time with family and friends.
Sophi turns 18 months next week and I honestly can not believe it! Check back soon for her 18 month update!!

1 comment:

Three Scobeys said...

You did a great job, La! I know they LOVE these :)