12/6/10

Thanksgiving in the South Part 2

We flew on Pops plane up to Nashville, TN to spend Thanksgiving day with Josh's parents in Columbia, TN. We had so much fun spending time with Grammy and Poppy and their new dog Mikey! Sophi LOVED Mikey of course! It was also fun to see Josh's brother, his wife and their three kiddos. It is always fun to watch the kids play together!We had to go to the park of course while we were there. Sophi can't seem to get enough of playing outside these days!We ate some yummy food and enjoyed relaxing with family before headed back to Atlanta on Friday.Friday afternoon was spent watching one the most amazing college football comebacks I have seen in awhile! And may I say WAR EAGLE!!!We said goodbye to family early Saturday morning and headed back to Pasadena. Fortunately we will be back in 2 weeks to celebrate my FAVORITE time of year, CHRISTMAS!! And this time Shiloh will join us for all our crazy adventures!
I can't wait to celebrate this special time of remembering Christ's birth with family! Hello December, it's been too long!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Oh, my - I love that picture of Sophi with B!