11/28/10

Thanksgiving in the South Part 1

We headed back to the south this past week to spend thanksgiving with our families. We were fortunate enough to get to spend time with both sets of parents which was such a blessing! We spent the first part of our trip in Atlanta with the my parents while Josh attended the Society of Biblical Literature Conference downtown.

Sophi and Evie had so much fun being together despite their sickness throughout the week! What little troupers they are!

They both know each others names really well now which is super cute. Evie would come into my parents house every time saying "Hi Soph" and Sophi would constantly be calling out "Ebie, Ebie" whenever Evie would disappear out of the room. These girls are going to be best buddies for sure!

Sophi also got to spend some good quality time with her Lolli and Pops. They recently got a new playground in their neighborhood that is fantastic. Sophi loved playing there with Lolli and Pops and I think they might have enjoyed it too!

Aunt Joyce and Uncle Tom and their dog Max stopped by to visit on their way from Florida. Although Sophi enjoyed getting to see Uncle Tom and Aunt Joyce I think she was way more excited about spending time with Max. And I have to say I am pretty much sold on getting a Collie for our next dog! He was so great with her!

We flew up to Nashville, TN on Pops airplane with Grandma (GiGi) and Granpa (Pa) to visit Josh's folks. Sophi LOVES flying on Pops airplane and it was fun to spend some one on one time with Grandma and Grandpa.I will post about our time in TN soon so stay tuned!

No comments: