Life Long Friends
While I was home a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to spend an entire day with my child hood friend Kathryn and her sweet baby boy Miller. We haven't lived in the same state since we were in high school so a whole day together for us is such precious time!!
I loved watching her be a mom to sweet Miller, she is such a wonderful mother. And Miller is oh so sweet!
Kathryn, thank you for sharing your day with me. I praise God for our friendship that has stretched across many miles and through many years. I love you friend!
2 comments:
It was a sweet time and oh so refreshing. I cannot believe how old Sophi looks! Thanks for making the sacrifices to come here! Love you dear friend.
It makes my heart happy to see you two still friends through so many stages of life!! Baby Miller is a doll!
Post a Comment