This past Monday we celebrated Sophi's first birthday a little early with our California family. What a joy it was to share this special time with such amazing friends. Josh and I had so much fun putting the party together and felt so blessed as we watched all our friends love on our precious little girl.We had pizza in the park and enjoyed cupcakes for dessert. Sophi LOVED her cupcake and of course ate the whole thing!Josh surprised me for my birthday during Sophi's party with some yummy dessert. He also had each of the girls in our group share a way that I had blessed their life. What a special moment for me, I felt so blessed and so loved. It is one birthday moment I will never forget! I love my husband and my precious friends! Thank you all for loving and supporting our family the way you do! We thank God for your friendship.We leave bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Atlanta where we will spend the month of September traveling the South. I hope to document some of our special moments here so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment