9/4/09

Going on 39 weeks

Tuesday I will be 39 weeks! As of now I am still feeling pretty good. We had a doctors appointment today and discovered that I am 80% effaced and 1 centimeter dilated. The doctor even touched Sophi's head while checking things (a little weird really!). Things seem to be moving along and he felt I could go any day or it could still be about 2 weeks. I had only gained one pound since last week and he thinks that pound went directly to Sophi, now weighing about 7 and 1/2 pounds.

Here are some pictures of me taken yesterday after my last day of work!! I will not return to work until after the new year. I am excited to have a break for a bit and so thankful I get so much time to spend with my little girl when she arrives!


Thank you for all the prayers each of you have been saying our our behalf. Please continue to pray that everything goes smoothly and that Sophi's transition into this world is an easy, healthy, happy one!

Keep checking in for updates as Sophi's birthday draws near!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I"m so excited for you Lauren and Josh! You are so beautiful as a pregnant soon-to-be mama! I am praying for your safe delivery and healthy baby! I'll stay tuned to your blog for baby pics! :) Love you both!

Audrey said...

Lauren, you look great and so peaceful.