I am now 25 weeks along and everything is going very well. I am gaining a considerable amount of weight, normal, but considerable for me! All my vitals and blood work continue to look good. Sophie's heartbeat is going strong and she is measuring right on target, as am I! Here are few quick tummy pictures for your enjoyment:
25 weeks...

...and the belly!

Sophi and Shiloh

I hope to put up some pics of the bedding we got for Sophi's room in the next few days! Stay tuned!
3 comments:
Look at that growing belly!! I love it. You look so cute!! Hopefully we will be seeing you soon. I have a list going of the things that you do NOT need to get because we can send them to you. Love you!
You do look pregnant! It was so nice to talk to you and I have enjoyed reading about your vacation and seeing pictures. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Lauren, you're looking so great! Glad things are going well for you THREE and congratulations on becoming an aunt!
Post a Comment