On June 16, 2009 little Evie Scobey made her entrance into this world. My little brother is now the proud daddy of a precious, beautiful baby girl.
Giving his daughter her first bath
Evie and I meeting for the first time
Evie, I love you already more than I can express. I can't wait for you to meet our little Sophi. I pray the two of you will be the best of friends, share all the ups and downs of life together, and find together in your precious little hearts a love for God that goes deeper than any other love you will ever know.
Graham and Ashley, I am so proud of who you are and the parents I know you will be to your little one. Josh and I promise to be here for both of you to encourage you through those difficult moments and celebrate with you in your moments of joy. We thank God that we get to share this journey of parenting with you.
Thank you for letting me be a part of Evie's birthday! I love you!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for this sweet post. I am glad that you got pictures of Graham with her before I was out of surgery, they are precious. I love you and I am thrilled that you got to meet her JUST in time...it worked out pretty perfectly!
Post a Comment