I can't believe this guy is 4 months old!
I always say it but where does the time go?!
We spent the month of May at the beach and this is what our little man did most of the time:
Here are a few other things Siah started doing this past month:
He is MOVING! He rolls from his back to his front almost every time you put him down but gets frustrated really fast because he hasn't figured out how to roll back over! He has also found his feet and is constantly playing with them.
He also kicks his legs ALL THE TIME! I have a feeling once he is mobile he will never stop moving!
He is one happy baby! He smiles all the time and is quite the talker. He loves smiling, giggling and talking to his sisters.
He and Sophi love being all up in each others faces, our two extraverts I do believe! They also look JUST alike at this age.
Here is Sophi at 4 months old:
Pretty similar huh?!
He always has his hands in his mouth or is grabbing something and putting it in his mouth and is constantly drooling.
He started sleeping unswaddled during his naps and no longer uses his sleep positioner at night for this very reason:
He's pretty proud of himself!
He sleeps 12 hours at night and takes 3 naps a day.
He sleeps 12 hours at night and takes 3 naps a day.
We put him in his jumperoo for the first time and he loves it! He hasn't mastered "jumping" in it yet but really enjoys hanging out in there for a bit. He still LOVES to stand so this is the perfect place for him to be.
He also tried the swing for the first time...he wasn't too impressed.
Siah is quite the momma's boy which I am really enjoying. Cuddling this little guy is truly the best!
I mean how can you not love this sweet little face?!
We are so thankful God brought this little guy into our lives and can't imagine our family without him. Looking forward to all that He has in store for our Siah.
Siah's 4 month stats:
Weight: 14 and 3.5 pounds - 50%
Height: 25 and 3/4 inches - 75%

No comments:
Post a Comment