Si turned one month old on March 9.
Seriously with each child I feel like time goes by so much faster! There are moments I just wish I could freeze time all together...and then others I don't!
Here is Si's progression over the last month:
At his two week appointment he weighed 9 pounds. He gained 1 1/2 pounds in 11 days!
He is already getting tired of me taking his picture.
We are only just getting started buddy!
Here are some things we've learned about Si over the last month:
He is super social! He started smiling at 2 weeks old! He smiles and giggles at us all the time, especially at big sisters Sophi and Maddie.
Smiling in his sleeps! He smiles and belly laughs in his sleep a lot!
He loves to be cuddled. And I can't get enough of cuddling him!
Here he is meeting/snuggling with his great-grandma GiGi and his great grandparents Nana and Papa.
He went through a fussy phase for about a week but is now a champ at sleeping (thank goodness!).
He has some gorgeous blue eyes and the best little feet!
His sisters love bringing him things. Sophi brings toys (she is ready to play with him) and Maddie brings his paci (she is ready for him to be quiet!).
Over the last week of his first month he started getting chubby, which, to me, is just the cutest thing!
This little guy has been the perfect addition to our family and we are all enjoying getting to know him. We are feeling so very blessed that God has placed him in our lives!




No comments:
Post a Comment