A conversation with Sophi
age 3
My
favorite color is:
purple and white and blue and orange
purple and white and blue and orange
The toy
I like to play with the most is:
gowart that is a sea lion
gowart that is a sea lion
My
favorite thing to eat is: toast and yogart
The
best show on television is: Super Why
My
favorite sport to play is: I don’t do sports
My
favorite outfit is: my purple flower dress
My
favorite thing to learn about in school is: the letter S
The
coolest person on earth is: Aunt Ashley
The
thing I do most awesomely is: play
If I
could go anywhere in the world I would go to: California
My
favorite animal is: Elephants
My
current favorite song is:
I am with you Always
I am with you Always
The
book I am loving right now is:
The Giving Tree
The Giving Tree
My best
friend is: Evie and Bella
The
snack I like best is: Cheese Crackers
When I
was little I used to: play
One
food I really dislike is: salad
The
things I like to take to bed with me at night are: baby and gorat and pink
blankie
When I
grow up I am going to become a: photographer
Three
words that describe me best are:
blue eyes, blond hair, play
blue eyes, blond hair, play
If I
had one wish it would be to:
have another purple dress
have another purple dress
My best
memory from this year is:
going to Grammys
going to Grammys
Sophi's Three Year Stats:
Weight: 32 pounds - 50%
Height: 37 3/4 inches - 75%

2 comments:
This is my favorite interview in the World :)
California?! Haha, she is too cute! We sure hope she'll come back and visit us one day! Yeah... you guys can tag along too :p We miss you guys, hope all is well.
Post a Comment