5/7/12

Our 2 week old

I can't believe 2 weeks have already gone by since this little girl entered our lives! Josh, Sophi and I are so in love with her!







Here is a picture of Maddie in the same dress as Sophi when she was about 2 weeks old...

see any resemblance?!

The AMAZING Lolly and Pops took our little Sophi and her cousin Evie on an awesome adventure this week to...DISNEYWORLD! What braves souls they are!


Here are the girls before heading out...





Josh and I are so grateful for this time alone with Maddie to bond with our newest little girl. We are, however, finding our selves in the quite of our house missing our sweet extraverted little talker! Maddie is working hard on filling that quite with noise...not crying but grunting! Boy can this girl grunt and she does it all the time, sleeping or awake!!

We love our girls!!


No comments: