I have always thought it would be neat to have a sister (I still love having a brother, Graham!). I am thrilled that Sophi will get to have the unique experience of sharing her family with another girl.
Introducing Madeline Zoe Strahan.

We will call her Maddie!
Sophi was actually the one who picked her name and from the very beginning of this pregnancy has been calling her baby Madeline. What intuition! We are all so excited to meet this precious little girl! My prayer is that Sophi and Maddie will be fast friends who share a lifetime bond of giggles and love.

Several things we learned about her during our ultrasound this week:
-She is a very healthy little girl (Praise be to God!)
-She loves to suck her thumb
-She really loves to sleep on her tummy

I am now 20 weeks, half way there! As we gear up to move into our house we are excited to think about sharing our new home with another little girl! Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers.
Stay tuned for our 25 days of Christmas count down!
No comments:
Post a Comment