8/6/11

I love her hands

So I have become addicted to this new website called Pinterest! I have found so many great ideas for house decor, yummy recipes, and kid birthday ideas just to name a few. One of my most favorite things I like about Pinterest is all of the kid craft ideas I have been able to find.
Sophi and I decided to try one of them out yesterday. Here is what we made:

 Fish
 Octopus
 Crab
 Hungry Caterpillar
Lobster

Sophi LOVED doing this! There are so many more fun hand/foot/thumb print ideas we can't wait to try!

2 comments:

Kristina Parnell said...

Oh my! So precious! What great ideas you found! I need to try them out with Eli.

On another note, we are excited to hear you are moving to Nashville and that Josh will be working at Lipscomb. Congrats!

The Parnells

Lolly said...

Could I frame those for the beach nursery? Very cute!