Look at you Miss Martha Stewart!!! That menu looks amazing!!! Loved skyping with you today. It will definitely have to be a Tuesday tradition. Can't wait to get down to the beach with ya'll!
Looks like ya'll had a very festive 4th - I almost forgot about our nation's birthday because of traveling but did enjoy BBQ with family at Smoke Jacks when we arrived in Atlanta! Mom
I have never heard or seen rocket dogs. Very cute! Your camera takes great photos and you have a beautiful child with so much hair like her mom to photograph. We will live in Atlanta in one week, so I better see more of you.
3 comments:
Look at you Miss Martha Stewart!!! That menu looks amazing!!! Loved skyping with you today. It will definitely have to be a Tuesday tradition. Can't wait to get down to the beach with ya'll!
Looks like ya'll had a very festive 4th - I almost forgot about our nation's birthday because of traveling but did enjoy BBQ with family at Smoke Jacks when we arrived in Atlanta! Mom
I have never heard or seen rocket dogs. Very cute! Your camera takes great photos and you have a beautiful child with so much hair like her mom to photograph. We will live in Atlanta in one week, so I better see more of you.
Post a Comment