Happy Fathers day to the most amazing father I know. Thank you for taking on this adventure of parenting with me wholeheartedly. Thank you for loving our little girl with an unconditional love and encouraging her to be who God has created her to be. Thank you for sacrificing all that you have to finish your PhD so quickly while still making time to be with us each day. Thank you for supporting and encouraging me and helping me be the best mom I can be.
I love you so much and feel so blessed to be your wife!
And to my own daddy, I love you more than I can ever express in words. You mean the world to me and it is because of your love and example that I was able to find a husband as wonderful as Josh. Thank you for showing me your unconditional love and supporting and encouraging me for the last 29 years! Thank you most of all for showing me by example what it means to live my life in relationship with God and using my life to serve His kingdom and His people. I am so proud of all you do and I feel so lucky that God chose me to be your daughter!


1 comment:
LOVE that picture of you and your daddy on your wedding day - precious! Caroline is missing her best friend. She says Sophi all the time now! Can't wait to get those girls together again at the beach! It will be so fun! Praying for you!
Post a Comment