11/2/10

TV what?!

This week marks one month without tv! Josh and I have done a lot of this....

and this...
and of course plenty of reading!!

We are actually really enjoying it (a surprise even to me!!). We had our "once a month movie night" two weeks ago and decided to use the time to watch a few episodes of some of our favorite comedies. Although we enjoyed laughing together, this "treat" of tv was not nearly as exciting as we had hoped. I think we have already gotten used to life with out it!
Of course, thanks to our friends Ellen and Jeff we do get to watch the Auburn football games on Saturdays! We enjoy spending that time cheering on our favorite team but even more than that truly love spending time with dear friends!
We have also been on several outings in the past couple of weeks. I took a few pictures on our trip to the zoo with Ellen, Jeff, Caroline and their sweet friend Denise who was visiting form out of town. I really can not get enough of my baby girl these days! She is so full of life and is just a joy to watch as she discovers the world. She is truly becoming a big girl and although this sometimes makes me sad I love getting to know the little person God is shaping her to be. I never thought I would want to have a little girl (rough and tough little boys were more my thing) but now I there is no possible way for me to imagine my life without this little one!

No comments: