My sweet Sophia,
I can't believe a year has already gone by since the special day God brought you into this world. I still remember hearing your first cry and holding you in my arms for the very first time. You were so beautiful even at that moment and you are still the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen.
I am amazed at how much you are doing these days! Your vocabulary has tripled in this last month. Your favorite words right now are airplane, Pops, balloon, all through, dog, brush, pat-pat, Shiloh, swing, bite, thank you and milk. You LOVE to talk and can pretty much mimic everything we say.
God has begun revealing your tender heart to us over the past month. You love to give hugs, pat-pat those you love and blow kisses. You are still my tough cookie but I so love seeing this sweet side of your personality.
You are still such a great sleeper, are so alert when you are awake and almost always have a smile on your face. You love being with people and are continuing to teach your dad and I how to be more social with strangers! You love to wave to everyone you see and always bring a smile to those you meet.
Sophi, I love you more than I can express in words. You fill my heart with more joy than I new was even possible. I am so proud of you and thank God everyday that he chose me to be your mom. He has great plans for you and I look forward to watching them unfold. And no matter where this life takes you always remember that your mommy and daddy love you and will always be here for you.
Happy first birthday my beautiful baby girl.
Sophia's One Year Stats:
Weight: 20 pounds - 25 percentile
Height: 30 1/4 inches - 75 percentile
Head: 46 centimeters - 75 percentile
3 comments:
Excited to find you blog! Happy Birthday Sophi!
What sweet message to your daughter - I feel the same bursting out, spilling over love for mine! You are the best Mom that I know and I love watching you experiencing the joy of parenting! Mom/Lolly
We are so thankful for Sophi, too! What a precious little girl she is and how grateful we are that she is Caroline's friend! It is so fun to watch them together. Caroline is hoping for some good playtime next week :) We've missed you guys so much!
And, I agree with your mom... you are an amazing mother and I have gained so much from walking through this motherhood stage with you!
Post a Comment