While Sophi and I were back in the South we headed to Florida to spend time with both sets of grandparents!
First stop was to visit Grammy and Poppy in St. George Island. Sophi loved being with them, taking long walks in the morning and playing in the water and the sand in the afternoon.


Grammy has a unique way of capturing Sophi's great expressions!

Next stop was Panama City Beach with Lolly, Nana (her great-grandma), GiGi (her great Aunt Joyce), Kayleigh (her second cousin), and Jake (GiGi's grandson).

Sophi loved playing in the water with Jake and staying in the shade with Nana. I really enjoyed getting to catch up with Kayleigh and hear all about her first year at Lipscomb! Pops came down to the beach a day or two later and we had fun playing and goofing off with him too!


My best friend from childhood, Kathryn Baird, and her family were down at the beach that week as well so we got to hang out for a bit. I was able to meet her precious new baby boy Miller. He is gorgeous and so tiny. It is hard for me to remember Sophi being that small, they change so quickly! It was so good to see them, I just wish we had more time! That is always my wish when I see Kathryn, we just never have a enough time to spend together!!

We came back to Atlanta Saturday and spent some time with Graham and Ashely, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa and cousin Evie. It was so fun to see them interact. They enjoyed "sharing" everything, even their food!
Even though our week was jam packed we had such a great time and can't wait to go back in a few weeks for Evie's 1st birthday!
On a side note, Josh and I watched "No Impact Man" last night, a documentary about a family who tries to go for a year without impacting the environment. Needless to say it had a big impact on us and we will be making some big changes in the next few months. More details to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment