12/23/09

Christmas 09...part 1

Josh, Sophi, Shiloh and I celebrated Christmas as a family in Pasadena before we left for Tennessee. Our family tradition is to do stockings for each other. This year we got to buy presents not only for each other but for Sophi too!!!

I had assumed that I would be buying all of Sophi's gifts but when we went to open our stockings Josh brought out a few things he had bought Sophi on his own! It melted my heart and I hope this will become a tradition between him and her!



Josh got some cool new shoes and he got me a Moby Wrap which I hear is going to be so fun to use with Sophi.
The best gift of all, though, was our precious little girl!!

After stockings we had our Christmas dinner of steak and mashed potatoes (which we have decided should be a continued tradition!).

Two days later we flew to Tennessee with Sophi and Shiloh in tow. We survived the flight, thanks to the sweet American Airlines flight attendants that let us keep Shiloh in our lap!

Stay tuned for Christmas 09 part 2...Christmas in Tennessee!

No comments: