7/4/09

Vacation

It is the final day of Josh and I's much anticipated last vacation before we have to stay put in Pasadena for awhile, anxiously awaiting Sophi's arrival. I am sad to go back tomorrow to the busy work week. We had such a great, relaxing, fun trip spending most of our time in Panama City Beach with my parents at their condo. It was so nice to sleep in, lay out on the beach all day reading good books, eat fresh fried shrimp every night for dinner (ok not every night, just almost every night!) and have time to actually think out loud with Josh without any distractions. Sometimes I wish every week was vacation week, but I know if this was the case a vacation would not hold the same meaning and feeling! Here are some pics from trip.

Sophi and I soaking in some sun.

Dinner at Uncle Ernie's, one of our new favorite eats!

The family!

Just the two of us...for now!

Thanks mom and dad for making this trip possible for us. We had such a great time and were able to get the much needed rest and relaxation we needed. We now feel a little more prepared for Sophi's arrival! We can't wait for next year's trip...with Sophi in tow!

1 comment:

Lolly said...

We had a great time with you and Josh too! Hard to believe your next trip to the beach in PC will be with baby Sophi! I can't wait to introduce her to fun at the beach! Mom/Lolly