7/30/09

Nursery...almost perfect

After having Rebecca, Josh's mom, here for a week and my parents for a few days we now feel like the nursery is complete. (Well, Josh feels that way. Of course my pregnant brain can think of sooo many things I still have left to do!). We absolutely LOVE it! Josh's mom painted the walls and did an amazing job. She also helped us brighten up the ugly white shelves and gave us many decorating tips! My mom and dad came in two hours after Rebecca left to go home and helped us add all the finishing touches to make the room complete! We are so grateful to both of our parents for all they have done to make our little Sophi's room just what we had hoped for! Thank you Rebecca for taking a week away from work to come all the way to California to paint for us. It is a gift that we truly treasure and we will always tell our little Sophi the story of her Grammy painting her first room. And now the anticipated pictures....let me just say that they do not do justice to how absolutly adorable the room really looks!

The amazing tree that I LOVE!!!!


The changing table/Josh's desk

My favorite little nursing corner!


Sophi's dresser full of cute little clothes!


Thanks again Rebecca and Mom and Dad for all you did to make this room everything we hoped it would be. We couldn't have done it without you. Now all we need is our little girl to make the room perfect!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Lauren- that room looks amazing! I would even like that tree in my own room! Sophi is going to love it. Perfect =)

katie and matt said...

Lauren-- that is breathtaking!! I can't wait to see it in person soon! I love how you used your old desk as a changing table.. so perfect.

Anonymous said...

It will be such a joy to see little Sophi in her new room! I pray God continues to bless her development right now and in just weeks we will get to meet her face to face! Lolly

Three Scobeys said...

Lauren, it looks BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely love it. Rebbecca did an AMAZING job...Sophi is such a lucky little girl :)

Kara said...

whoa! that is beautiful!
i saw your facebook status and realized how close you are to the big day! so excited for yall : )

Nadine Johnson said...

Lauren & Josh,

What an amazing gift of love from Josh's Mom ... that mural is just perfect .... Big Allen said to tell you he likes it, too!

Hope all is well with you! Post an update of your belly!!!