3/21/09

4 Years Together

Thursday Josh and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! We celebrated Thursday night by cooking a meal together, shrimp cocktail (I had just a few) to start, some grilled cedar plank salmon with asparagus and roasted potatoes as the main course, and some sparkling white grape juice and an M&M McFlurry (can you tell someone's pregnant?!) for dessert! Friday night we went out to a really great restaurant here in Pasadena, the Parkway Grill! It was soooo wonderful! I got the filet which was excellent, and something I had been craving for quite a while, and Josh got the Kobe burger with sweet potato fries. For dessert we had this awesome twist on traditional smores. I would go back again just for that!! What a great place to celebrate such a special moment in our lives!

We are both amazed at how fast time goes by. We feel so blessed to have had the last four years to spend with each other and wouldn't change a thing about all that has happened to us during that time. Not only has our love for each other grown deeper and stronger but we have grown into true best friends! We look forward to seeing all that God is going to do in our lives over the next four years!

Here is a look back at our past four anniversaries!


Our wedding day:
March 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA

Unfortunately, I do not have a digital picture from our one year anniversary.
We were living in Murfreesboro, TN and celebrated with a weeks vacation to my parents condo in Panama City Beach!


2 Year Anniversary:
Living in Abilene, TX.
We celebrated by taking a weekend trip to Austin, TX!

3 Year Anniversary:
Living in Abilene, TX with an addition to the family, Shiloh!
We celebrated by taking a week long trip to Panama City Beach!

4 Year Anniversary:
Living in Pasadena, CA with another addition to the family on the way!
Celebrating with a trip to Panama City Beach in June!


No comments: