little bit too short and we are really excited about going back in a few weeks for Christmas when we will have more time to spend with all the people we love!In the spirit of being thankful I wanted to take this opportunity to write down some of the many things I am thankful for in my life right now:
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, who's selfless, patient, loving spirit makes me a better person everyday. I am so thankful for the close to four years we have had together. I wish I was able to express to you how much I truly love you! You have blessed my life more than you will ever know.
I am thankful for my precious little puppy who makes me smile when I'm sad and makes me laugh when I'm mad.
I am thankful for the amazing family I have! My parents, who have always loved me unconditionally. Thank you for supporting me and praying for me all these years! My brother, I am so thankful for your willingness to be my friend through thick and thin. I love you! My grandparents, thank you for continuing to teach me what

true love really looks like. For my aunts and uncles and cousins, I
feel so blessed to have you in my life. And of course for my new
extended family, Jerry and Rebecca, thank you for loving me like your own daughter and making me feel welcome from day one, no questions asked! And Ashley, my extended sister, thank you for giving me a second chance. I love getting to share life with you.
I am thankful for all the friends who have come in and out of my life over the years, who have taught me how to love,
I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to grow up not only knowing God, but developing a deep and intimate relationship with Him. I am so grateful for all the sacrifices He has made for me to live the way I do today. I am also thankful for His willingness to never give up on me and for trusting me with awesome responsibility of sharing His love with others.
This is a small list and I could go on and on. It is nice to stop for a moment and remind myself, even though I may not have exactly what I want in this moment in life, I am so incredibly blessed and should always look for reason to give thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment